Attendance & Refund Policy
Classroom attendance policy
- Bring your duty belt and handcuffs. NO live weapons, chemical agents, or intermediate weapons are allowed in the training area.
- Dress for outdoor activities in comfortable clothing that may get dirty or damaged.
- All students must be on duty and must not be forced to attend the training.
- All students must sign several liability waivers.
- All students must successfully pass a written exam, practical exam, and all assignments to the satisfaction of the course instructor in order to complete this training.
- All students must be present during the entire class unless an absence is approved by the course instructor (i.e. court, depositions, etc).
- Pro Train Inc. instills a winning mindset into students through intense, realistic, and practical drills. All students must be prepared to demonstrate proficiency through physical exercises.
There will be a $100 cancellation fee charged to all orders canceled at any time 30 days before the start date of the course. Any cancellations 30 days or less from the start date of the course will be charged the full amount of the course receiving no refunds. Cancellation made prior to 30 days before the start date of the course and rescheduled within one year from the date of the original order will receive an account credit which will be applied to the rescheduled course. No refunds will be offered at any time on cancellations of any rescheduled course.
In the event the parties are not able to resolve any website dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Terms and Conditions, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and administered by the American Arbitration Association, or a similar arbitration service selected by the parties, in a location mutually agreed upon by the parties. The arbitrator's award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction. In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney's fees. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims in regards to these Terms and Conditions or any disputes arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, including Tort claims that are a result of these Terms and Conditions. The parties agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The entire dispute, including the scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision shall be determined by the Arbitrator. This arbitration provision shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions.